Project Name | LOG INTERNATIONAL – WORDPRESS EXPERTS FOR BIG COMPANIES
Project code | 11 / SI / 2017
Main objective | Strengthening the competitiveness of SMEs through internationalization
Region of intervention | Regional Operational Program of Lisbon
Beneficiary | log.OSCON, lda
Date of approval | 2017/10/26
Start date | 2017/05/15
End date | 2019/02/28
Total eligible cost | PT2020 – € 205,155.00
Financial support from the European Union | PT2020 – € 82,062.00
Objectives, activities and expected results
log intends to carry out an investment plan that will better enable it to position itself in the international markets, providing tools that allow it to become more competitive and increase its commercial strength in view of its international expansion.
To meet the defined objectives, log proposes the realization of an investment plan that includes 5 different typologies:
- Knowledge of foreign markets through attendance at international fairs and events;
- Presence on the web through investments directed to the digital economy;
- Prospecting in international markets through travel to gather with potential business leads;
- International marketing for communication tools aimed at international markets;
- Introduction of new methods of organization through tools to support international markets.
log is the only company in Portugal highly specialized in the WordPress platform, focusing specifically on this development that already represents about 27% of the total number of online websites and whose trend of growth points to, in a short time, reaching 50% of worldwide marketshare.
With a highly specialized team, log develops services ranging from consulting, strategy, programming and integration, review and support and maintenance services.
log internationalization process is supported by the strategic definition of the company’s expansion for the coming years, in a perspective of growth sustained by the diversification of markets, specialization in WordPress developments and the launching of new products also developed in WordPress but by its replicability, will allow for a much larger scale effect and therefore an increase in the net margin of the sales process.
Aligned with log values, and vision, the goal is to internationalize the company, gaining new markets, more specifically in Europe. log strategy for attracting international clients goes through 3 essential vectors:
1. Participation in major events of the specialty;
2. Online Promotion and Advertising;