In the past month, we were at WordCamp London launching our newest offer, WordPress remote development.
We believe remote development is the smart way to develop your company’s project. Why? Because it has a high value proposition, as it combines the best of two worlds: expert resources at a lower cost plus cultural and physical proximity, matching time-zone and easy communication.
Benefits of remote development
Software companies and IT departments can benefit a lot with remote development:
- Working in the same or similar time-zone allows real time collaboration, due to geographic proximity
- Sharing the same culture values and language
- Access to a specialized technical and functional team with specific expertise not available in-house
- Less costly comparing to in-house resources
We are WordPress experts. We have a set of development processes such as code review, test-driven development and continuous integration to ensure maximum quality.
If you are looking for a web solution, custom plugins and themes development, advanced integrations, or amazing rich interfaces built with React talk to us.
- We’re technical – We are a team of software engineers who are passionate about solving complex problems in a simple and effective way.
- WordPress experts – We have some of the best developers in Portugal and we use WordPress as our projects framework.
- Code review – We systematically review the code we produce. Every line of code is reviewed by at least one other developer.
- Consider it done! – Every given mission will be accomplished. If we make a commitment, we will surely stand by it.
Portugal, and especially Lisbon, is an amazing opportunity in terms of IT remote development with matchless advantages, such as:
- Western European Cultural values
- Political and economic stability
- One of the world’s safest countries
- Great cost-efficient workforce
- High quality and maturity of IT professionals
- Proximity and time-zone
- Infrastructures quality
- English proficiency
How it works
- Project briefing – We start by understanding the needs, goals and requirements of your project.
- Choosing a delivery model – This is where the clients define the delivery model that better suits your needs and we design the best solution for your goals.
- Team seup – We select the best team to accomplish the project goals and requirements. Every team member is interviewed and validated by you.
- Project development – Based on agile methodology and two-way communication model, we work with a toolbox that allows to have a daily-based feedback on project.
In order to meet the various needs and goals of clients, we designed 3 different delivery models.
- Dedicated Team – An entirely dedicated remote team that works as an extension of your in-house team, based on a fixed fee.
- Time & Materials – You’ll have access to a retainer plan that you may use according to your needs.
- Project Based – Launch your project based on the defined specification and we will manage all of the development cycle and delivery management for you and with you.
If you want more information about our remote development offer, please take a look at our website and give us a call!